Your Utah Toyota Dealer’s, Smiths Food & Drug, and iHeartMedia have teamed up to stock the shelves of Utah Food Bank by hosting a 5 week donation drive… the 2021 Utah Toyota Dealers Fill-the-Truck Food Drive. Last year, we collected over 15,000 pounds of food just in the Toyota truck, lets beat that number this year!
- A Toyota Tundra will be stationed at various smiths locations throughout the month encouraging non perishable donations to be put in the Tundra to fill it. There will also be bins and signage at all Smiths locations along the Wasatch Front and Cache Valley so you can donate at anytime within the 5 week donation window.
- Rock 106.7 and Your Utah Toyota Dealers will also be hosting 2-hour pop up events at various Smiths locations where you can donate food.
- WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 17TH 3P – 5P
Smith’s – West Jordan
5710 W 7800 S, West Jordan, UT 84081
Toyota Street Team on-site collecting donations 3p – 7p
- FRIDAY, DECEMBER 3RD 3P – 5P
Smith’s – Herriman
5448 W Daybreak Pkwy, Herriman, UT 84096
- Toyota Street Team on-site collecting donations 3p – 7p
Can’t make it to Smith’s? You can also donate to our virtual drive HERE
According to the Utah Food Bank:
- 410,000 Utahns don’t know where their next meal is coming from. 1 in 7 children might go to bed hungry tonight.
- Utah Food Bank can stretch each $1 donated into $8.71 worth of goods and services.
- Last year, Utah Food Bank distributed 58.5 million meals across the state last year, all free of charge.