Boy Swallows Party Toy, Can't Stop Squeaking

posted by Brooke - 

An eight-year-old boy from Argentina was partying a bit too hard when he swallowed a small toy. That toy happened to be one that squeaks which left the little guy honking each time he took a breath.

A video of his squeaking went viral and now we know the unnamed kid had the plastic piece causing the honking removed by doctors. It's believe he made a full recovery. 

Imagine the nicknames this kid is going to get from this one. 

Hooker, Brooke & DB

Hooker, Brooke & DB

Hooker, Brooke & DB is a rock and roll radio morning show hitting Salt Lake City & Memphis! Read more

title

Content Goes Here